1. Planning & Creative Development
Every project starts with an idea, so developing a clear brief is an essential step toward consolidating ideas and creating engaging content that’s perfect for your business. But, whether you have a fully formed brief or just some ideas in a notebook- conversation is key during the planning and creative development of your projects. Workshops are a great way to produce ideas and proactively discuss all aspects of your project. At Magenta, we can help run workshops for your business; we can ensure there is an end result from the discussion, with a plan of action and steps towards creating your piece of high quality content.
Our Workshop Process:
1. Key Messaging. Through our workshops, we clarify the messaging your animation video needs to communicate to what audience and where it’ll be shared online. The focus of your project is to get your message to the right people on the right platforms, so let’s make sure it happens! Our in-house team are experts in delivering animation services that connect with your audience.
2. Pacing. Simply put, this is how fast or slowly your animated video passes through scenes, speed the voiceover is delivered, and the tempo of the music chosen. We’ll make sure that we find a pace that’s right for the subject matter, as well as keeping on brand with your business to tie in with the rest of your collatoral.
3. Tone and Energy. These are important aspects of the workshop process. Just a casual conversation over a coffee (and maybe a biscuit) lets us produce your animated video to the letter. Discussing what you want your animation to feel like, the energy you want it to bring to the viewer and the tone the content will portray means we capture the essence of your brand, services or product, whilst delivering your essential messages.
4. Illustration and Design. As a creative bunch, we know that there are copious ways to create and illustrate your animated video. Whether it be through character design or stylised infographics, our design and illustration department come equipped with suggestions, ideas and visual examples to help guide and inspire your decision.